The baking soda is a natural remedy for many health problems. Some have tried it and found it effective to diminish and even treat nail fungus.
It is inexpensive and non-toxic and has no side effects, making it one of the safest and least expensive remedies for reducing fungal infections.
Health Benefits of Baking Soda
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is a staple food in many homes that is also used for cleaning purposes, but there is a good chance that you have not taken advantage of everything that baking soda Has to offer to you.
For example, did you know that there is a range of medicinal uses for baking soda, such as using it as a facial skin scrub and body scrub , or simply using it to whiten Teeth ?
Do you also know that baking soda can help eliminate nail fungus ?
Use of bicarbonate of soda against nail fungus
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Mix 2/3 of baking soda from amazon for 1/3 of water in a container. In most cases, 1 tablespoon of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of baking soda is enough.
- Mix the 2 ingredients until a paste forms.
- Cover the entire nail with paste using a cotton swab or a small brush, and let it sit for 10 minutes .
- Rinse your nails out of the dry paste.
For good results this treatment should be done regularly at least once a day .
Period of treatment
This is not a miracle cure that will eradicate fungi within 1 or 2 weeks . Treatment with sodium bicarbonate requires several months before seeing a first result.
Daily use is desirable, but if you want to speed up the treatment we invite you to read our review of Zetaclear against nail fungus .